Thursday, March 20, 2008

Monorails

So I think another thing that makes WDW so different from other parks and resorts is the Monorail. I mean, where else in the U.S. do you know that you can ride one of these things. I can't go a trip without riding. I usually make the Magic Kingdom loop, visit the Poly, then walk to the TTC and hitch a ride to Epcot. There is just something about these that we all just associate with WDW. So if think we need to try and construct a meet when I go down. I think it would be fun. Let me know what you think. 74 days and counting! Later.

1 comment:

Rae! said...

we found out that they weigh 74 tons without people.and they hold full 300. they can do 55mph,but are governed only to 40 mph.if they were to go faster they would beat them selves apart.
do to the weight that is why they have to sit and wait for the rail to move a safe distance away so they will notcause more stress to the rail way.

when you go make sure you ride with the driver.they are more than happy to answer questions