Friday, March 14, 2008

Epcot

Hey there everyone. Who's glad that's it's friday because I sure am. I've had a pretty busy week at work and I'm looking forward to a break. Anyways, I was trying to think of a topic for today and then I thought of something, my favorite park. It would definitely have to be Epcot. Just watching the way it's evolved over the years that I've been there is enough for me. I love world showcase, the fact that you can visit different lands that you may not ever visit otherwise. It always impressed me especially when I was younger that everyone who works at each country is actually from that country. I don't think that there is an attraction at Epcot that I don't enjoy. There are some that I would like to bring back of course (Horizons, Journey into Imagination). I can't wait to ride the new Spacehship Earth and The Seas with Nemo and Friends. I believe the two restaurants we are eating at there are the Coral Reef and the San Angel Inn in the Mexico pavilion. Speaking of Mexico, I forgot about the Grand Fiesta Tour attraction. I love the Three Caballeros and I am so excited that they are featured in an attraction. So anyways, today's wallpaper is two of my favorites about Epcot. The loop you take when you get there on the monorail always gets me so excited to get inside the park. And it's riding by one of my favorite places, the fountains at the imagination pavilion. I just can't wait. Only 80 days and counting! Later.

2 comments:

MikeF. said...

My wife and I love the San Angel Inn. Epcot in my mind is the most underrated park at Disney World. A lot of people just don't get it. To truely see and enjoy everything in this park it takes 2 days. Love the pic too.

DebWDW said...

You are right, Epcot never really gets old. I find it so relaxing to walk through, because of the spaciousness and the BGM. And there really is a ton to explore, if you actually make time and head deep into the attractions. After 20+ trips, there are still a ton of spots that are on my list to explore there.