Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Love the Nonsense


"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrariwise, what it is, it wouldn’t be, and what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?" Alice said that to Dina just before she dropped down the rabbit hole. That kind of got me thinking about WDW. There is so much there that it is on the edge of nonsense. But who doesn't love that! Just the shear scope of how big wdw is blows my mind every time I see it. Take today's wallpaper, it's a map of WDW.  Fort Wilderness is number 2 on this map. That Just goes to show you how small of a part that one resort is to the vastness of wdw. I can't wait! Later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so this summer is gonna be so awesome. I cant wait!!!! only 76 days!

Matt said...

Hey Jeff! Great Blog. I'm going to have to start stopping by more often!

Rae! said...

So how old is that map??