Thursday, March 27, 2008

Night Time at WDW

Hey there everyone. I'm glad to see that you all enjoy the post yesterday. I had fun making the tower of terror overlayed in tie dye. Anyways, onto today's topic. Visiting any of the parks in WDW at night is a not miss attraction in itself. The way that they light everything makes it a totally different experience than it is during the day. I would say besides Main Street, Epcot has to be my favorite night time park. On top of World Showcase at night, you have Future World, Spaceship Earth, and the Fountain of Nations that are all lit beautifully. I can't wait to get there and see it all. Also, I wanted to put the call out, does anyone know what Disney's policy is with bringing tripods into the parks? I would like to try and bring a tripod in so I can get some good night shots in the park. If anyone knows or knows where to point in the right direction, please let me know. Later.

3 comments:

Matt said...

That's a great picture. Did you take it? If so, what kind of camera do you have?

I'm not sure about the tripods, but if I recall correctly, I believe that I have seen people with them before. You might want to call or ask when you check into your hotel. But I don't think it would be a problem. If you find out anything, let us know. I've been wanting to do the samething.

I love the parks at night, especially Epcot. Also, Animal Kingdom (Everest) is cool too. Check it out if you can.

Sorry I took up so much room!

DebWDW said...

I love MK at night, but I haven't seen AK at night yet. Hope to do it in a few weeks!

I have heard several photographers on several podcasts talking about using tripods in the park, so it allowed.

Rae! said...

As long as you carry it on you or use a locker when not in use.And you can set it up to take pictures. I have a mono pod.