Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just a Reminder

Hey there everyone. I just wanted to remind everyone that April 29th, the special edition Saludos Amigos/Three Caballeros dvd hits stores. They will be beautifully remastered and I hope there will be some cool bonus features. I will of course review it when it comes out. So now I put this out for everyone. What would everyone like to hear about? Review on movies, music, attractions, parades, you let me know. I want this to be interactive with my visiters and I want to know what you think. Thanks everyone. Later.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I'm looking forward to it's release. I've never seen it.

You review what ever you want to review. It's your blog! We'll all keep reading regaurdless of what you write!

Heath said...

I can't wait for this to come out!! I'm hoping it will be the feature next month in the Disney Movie Club. I'll probably have to wait for May though. And if my opinion counts...I vote for "random" Disney movie reviews!! Leave the "hits" alone, lets see what you think about some of the lesser knowns.