Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Something about Sunsets


Hey there everyone. The week is halfway over and that makes me happy. It's been a rough couple of weeks with being busy at work. But I just have to keep planning my trip and everything will be alright. Looking for a picture for today, I came across this one. Is it just me, or do the sunsets when you are in wdw just seem a little bit better? Maybe it's the fact that when you are there you are always in a great mood. That just makes them a bit more special. It's like nature is ending your day at a Disney park perfectly. I can't wait. 75 days and counting. Later.

3 comments:

Matt said...

I think everything is better at Disney! That is a beautiful picture. I love sunsets.

Rae! said...

It's a great picture! keep counting!!1

DebWDW said...

It's amazing how much being in the "Disney trip planning" process can brighten our days!