Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Trip Is Official!


Hey there all. Just wanted to say one thing. I'm going to Disney World! We called and made our reservations yesterday. We will be there June 3rd through the 10th, staying at the Fort Wilderness Cabins. We have eight day park hopper passes and I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. My girlfriend just laughs at me when I get excited about it and says things like "You are just like a little kid". I kindly respond with a subtle, "You just don't get it yet, but you will". Also, here are some wallpapers I found on the DIS of the castle at night that you will enjoy. Peace.

4 comments:

DebWDW said...

Congrats on your trip! It is SO exciting when you have a real reservation and plane tickets! Now you can really start planning!
When were you there last, and what new stuff will you see?
Spaceship Earth, Turtle Talk with Crush, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Toy Story Mania?

MikeF. said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! The wall papers look awesome.

Rae! said...

Yeah!!!!! Your coming down to WDW!!!!

Jeff W said...

"Just a Little Kid" Being the Disney geek of the family I hear that one all the time.

Congrats on the upcoming trip.