Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just a couple things today

1. Hercules: Go The Distance

2. Snow White: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

3. The Lion King: Can You Feel The Love Tonight?

4. Aladdin: A Whole New World

5. Pocahontas: Colors Of The Wind

6. The Little Mermaid: Under The Sea

7. Lady And The Tramp: Bella Notte

8. Snow White: Someday My Prince Will Come

9. The Hunchback Of Notre Dame: Someday

10. Peter Pan: The Second Star To The Right

11. Beauty And The Beast: Beauty And The Beast

12. Song Of The South: Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah

13. Pinocchio: When You Wish Upon A Star


Hey there everyone. Wanted start everyone out today with a product review for something I got from iTunes a couple days ago.  It is an album called "Color, Rhythm and Magic - Favorite Songs From Disney Classics" and it done by Earl Rose. This is a very calming album.  It has that old school type of piano jazz style to it. But the best part about, is they are all classic disney songs. They all have little things added here and there to round them into this jazzy style.  So if you like jazz, or if you just enjoy hearing your favorite disney songs in different ways, I highly recommend this album. It is definitely worth the 10 dollars on iTunes.

Also, I found this while doing a random disney photo search on google.  It is a scan of an original drawing from one of my favorite movies, The Three Caballeros. It is high resolution so click on the picture to get it full size, save it to your desktop. It is just the right size to make a cool desktop wallpaper. Enjoy and Peace

1 comment:

DebWDW said...

Cool -- I'm going to take a listen! I would love to build up my library of Disney music. Keep an ear out for some Disney piano music for me!