Friday, February 22, 2008

Nightmare Before Christmas, How can I forget?



Hey there all. You know Rae, I totally forgot about Spaceship Earth in my post yesterday. I can't wait to see the updates there since it has always been one of my favorite attractions. We've stayed at the cabins before when I was younger, and I would definitely suggest that if you have never stayed in them, do it. You owe it to yourself. There are quieter than any of the other resorts. If you have a car you park it in front of your cabin (which is so much easier). And you still have the buses there if you don't want to drive or if you don't have a car, and you can take the boat to MK. I believe they are the lost point as far as price with any of the villas. They sleep 6 I believe and are perfect for any family because it's your own separated place, you have a kitchen, and enough room for you whole party. But anyways, at the request of Rae, here are some Nightmare Before Christmas wallpapers for everyone. You all can thank her on her blog http://raeplace.blogspot.com/. TTFN!

2 comments:

Rae! said...

These are really good ones thanks!
We are going in April for the 10th Ann. of Ak.Then again in May,and nearly once a month after that.:)
We will have to give them a try.

The weather here started out at 75 degrees and is going up to 85 degrees today. Yuck. :(

[rich] said...

10th Anniversary sounds like it's going to rock! wished we could all get over.

Have you got a link to your design stuff? :-)